Call for Papers and Posters for the 6th International Conference
The Call for papers and Posters for the upcoming 6th International Conference of the TMFB in June 2018 has been released. Researchers from the mentioned fields are very welcome to contribute to the conference with a presentation of their research topics and the latest results.
In the last years, the conference has shown well the interdisciplinary work of the excellence cluster. And yet again, the program covers a wide range of contributions from various disciplines.
The conference sessions will be complemented by keynote lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- Prof. Kurt Wegemann, Executive Director of DECHEMA Gesellschfat für Chemische Technik und Biotechnologie e.V., Germany
- Prof. Gregory Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of technology, Department of Chemical Engineering, United States
- Bénédicte Cuenot, Centre Européen de Recherche et de Formation Avancée en Calcul Scientifique, France
- Dr. Jens Kanacher, Department Leader "Energy Systems, Markets and Storage", innogy SE, Germany
- Prof. Tao Zhang, Director of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Dr. Wolfgang Warnecke, Chief Scientist Mobility, Shell, Germany
- Prof. Andre Boehman, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director of W.E. Lay Automotive Laboratory, University of Michigan, USA