The Joint Symposium with our colleagues at CatchBio and EastCHEM took place on January 21st, 2015, at the Eurogress Aachen.
Under the heading "New Concepts in Selective Biomass Conversion" the following speakers presented their findings:
- Prof. Lars Blank, RWTH Aachen University (TMFB)
- Prof. Elisabeth Bouwman, Leiden University (CatchBio)
- Prof. Anett Schallmey, TU Braunschweig
- Prof. Ferdi Schüth, Max Planck Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mühlheim (TMFB)
- Prof . Andrew Smith, University of St. Andrews (EaStCHEM)
- Dr. Daan van Es, Wageningen UR (CatchBio)
- Prof. Nick Westwood, University of St. Andrews (EaStCHEM)
The program can be found here.