Fifth International Conference 2017
The fifth International Conference will take place from June 20th to 22nd, 2017, at the Eurogress in Aachen, Germany. In the course of the next weeks, we will provide all information regarding the conference on this website.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
The conference sessions will be complemented by keynote lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- Prof. Prodromos Daoutidis, Professor and Executive Officer of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science (CEMS), University of Minnesota, United States
- Dr. Andreas Schamel, Director of Global Powertrain, Research and Advanced Engineering, Ford Research and Innovation Center, Germany
- Dr. Mark Musculus, Engine Combustion Department of the Combustion Research Facility, Sandia National Laboratories, United States
- Dr. Thomas D. Foust, Director of the National Bioenergy Center (NBC), National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), United States
- Prof. Nils-Olof Nylund, VTT Technical Research Centre Finland Ltd, Finland
- Prof. Dr. Robert Schlögl, Director of the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion, Germany
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jörg Sauer, Head of the Institute of Catalysis Research and Technology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Dr. Philippe A. Tanguy, Vice President, International Scientific Development, Total, France