New FSC Publications in October
Several exciting publications are waiting for you this month. Small summaries and the direct way to the publications can of course be found here with us.
- Combustion Kinetic Modeling and Fuel Design Based on Uncertainty Quantification and Machine Learning Methods
- Formulation and importance of conservative transport in non-premixed flamelet models
- In-situ laser diagnostic and numerical investigations of soot formation characteristics in ethylene and acetylene counterflow diffusion flames blended with dimethyl carbonate and methyl formate
- High- and low-temperature ignition delay time study and modeling efforts on vinyl acetate
- Mass transport control in electrocatalysis using porous 3D structured electrodes