7th International Conference 2019Copyright: FSC
The International Conference of the excellence cluster The Fuel Science Center was already held for the 7th time in 2019.
In the last years, the conference has shown well the interdisciplinary work of the excellence cluster. And yet again, the program covers a wide range of contributions from various disciplines. The Abstracts give a first insight into the speeches.
The event addresses to participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from renewable energy and alternative carbon sources. The conference focuses on biofuel production, the conversion of regenerative electricity and various carbon sources to novel synthetic fuels, and the combustion processes of such fuels.
The conference sessions were complemented by keynote lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- Ulrich Kramer, Technical Specialist "Advanced & Alternative Fuels", Research and Advanced Powertrain Engineering, FORD-Werke GmbH, Germany
- Robert Wagner , Director of National Transportation Research Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Gonzalo Guillén Gosálbez, Reader in Process Systems Engineering, Imperial College of Sciences, Technology and Medicine, United Kingdom
- Benjamin K. Sovacool, Professor of Energy Policy, University of Sussex, United Kingdom, Professor of Business and Social Sciences, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Marc Koper, Professsor of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Presentations and Posters of the Conference
In the following you will find the presentations of the lectures and the posters for download. The files are password protected. If you have any questions, please contact the Cluster Office by e-mail. Please note that presentations not listed here have not been released for download.
Abstracts of the Conference
In the following you will also find the abstracts of the conference. Please note that abstracts that have not been released are not available for download.