6th International Conference 2018Copyright: © FSC
For the 6th time in succession, the International Conference of the excellence cluster Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass took place at the Eurogress Aachen.
In the last years, the conference has shown well the interdisciplinary work of the excellence cluster. And yet again, the program covers a wide range of contributions from various disciplines. The Book of Abstracts gives a first insight into the speeches.
In particular, the event addresses participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from regenerative energy sources. The conference focuses on biofuel production, the conversion of regenerative electricity and various carbon sources to novel synthetic fuels, and the combustion processes of such tailored fuels.
The conference sessions were complemented by keynote lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- Prof. Kurt Wagemann, Executive Director of DECHEMA Gesellschaft für Chemische Technik und Biotechnologie e.V., Germany
- Prof. Gregory Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering, United States
- Dr. Bénédicte Cuenot, Centre Européen de Recherche et de Formation Avancée en Calcul Scientifique, France
- Dr. Jens Kanacher, Department Leader "Energy Systems, Markets and Storage", innogy SE, Germany
- Prof. Tao Zhang, Director of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Dr. Wolfgang Warnecke, Chief Scientist Mobility, Shell, Germany
- Prof. André Boehman, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director of W.E. Lay Automotive Laboratory, University of Michigan, United States
Presentations and Posters of the Conference
If you are interested in the presentations or the posters of the poster party from the 6th International Conference, feel free to contact the Cluster Office via e-mail. We will send you the respective files with pleasure.