3rd International Conference 2015Copyright: FSC
TheInternational Conference of the excellence cluster Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass was already held for the 3rd time in 2015.
In the last years, the conference has shown well the interdisciplinary work of the excellence cluster. And yet again, the program covers a wide range of contributions from various disciplines. The Book of Abstracts gives a first insight into the speeches.
The event is open to participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from regenerative energy sources. The conference focuses on biofuel production, the conversion of regenerative electricity and various carbon sources to novel synthetic fuels, and the combustion processes of such tailored fuels.
The conference sessions were complemented by keynote lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- Prof. J. Förster, TU Denmark
- T. Haatainen, Neste Oil, Porvoo, Finland
- Prof. G. Centi, University of Messina, Italy
- Prof. C. Maravelias, University of Wisconsin, USA
- C. Bolm, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Prof. K. Kohse-Höinghaus, University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Dr. P. Sauermann, BP Global Fuels Technology, Germany
- Prof. J. Keasling, University of California, Berkeley, USA
If you are interested in the presentations of the 3rdInternational Conference, feel free to contact the Cluster Office via e-mail. We will send you the respective files with pleasure.