2nd International Conference 2014Copyright: FSC
TheInternational Conference of the excellence cluster Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass was already held for the 2nd time in 2014.
In the last years, the conference has shown well the interdisciplinary work of the excellence cluster. And yet again, the program covers a wide range of contributions from various disciplines. The Book of Abstracts gives a first insight into the speeches.
The event is open to participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from regenerative energy sources. The conference focuses on biofuel production, the conversion of regenerative electricity and various carbon sources to novel synthetic fuels, and the combustion processes of such tailored fuels.
The conference sessions were complemented by keynote lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- G. Centi, University of Messina
- M. Wubbolts, CTO, Royal DSM, Urmond, Netherlands
- Prof. G. Huber, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Prof. A. Faaij, Energy Academy Europe
- Prof. J. Pérez-Ramírez, ETH Zürich
- Prof. T. Faravelli, Politecnico di Milano
- Prof. K. Honda, Osaka University
- C. Westbrook, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories
- Prof. W. Cheng, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Prof. L. van der Wielen, Delft University of Technology
Presentations of the Conference
If you are interested in the presentations or the posters of the poster party from the 2nd International Conference, feel free to contact the Cluster Office via e-mail. We will send you the respective files with pleasure.