1st International Conference 2013Copyright: © FSC
TheInternational Conference of the excellence cluster Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass celebrated its premiere in 2013.
For the first time, the conference has shown well the interdisciplinary work of the excellence cluster and covered a wide range of contributions from various disciplines with its diversified program. The Book of Abstracts gives a first insight into the speeches.
The event is open to participants from science and industry interested in challenges and solutions regarding novel biofuels and synthetic fuels from regenerative energy sources. The conference focuses on biofuel production, the conversion of regenerative electricity and various carbon sources to novel synthetic fuels, and the combustion processes of such tailored fuels.
The conference sessions were complemented by lectures from experts of all addressed disciplines.
- T. Welton, Imperial College London
- P. De Goey, University of Eindhoven
- I. Sivebaek, Technical University of Denmark
- P. Anastas, Yale University
- C. Westbrook, Lawrence Livermore National Labs
- I. Borodina, Chalmers University of Technology
- U. Kramer, Ford Motor Company, Research & Advanced Engineering
- J. Zimmermann, Yale University
Presentations of the Conference
If you are interested in the presentations of the 1st International Conference, feel free to contact the Cluster Office via e-mail. We will send you the respective files with pleasure.