11th International Conference 2023
The 11th International Conference "Fuel Science - From Production to Propulsion" was held from May 23 - 25, 2023.
The event was aimed at representatives from science and industry interested in the challenges of developing new fuels from renewable energy and carbon sources. The core topics were the production of biofuels, the conversion of renewable electrical energy and various carbon sources to new synthetic fuels, and the combustion process of the fuels.
Experts from the various fields represented will round off the diverse program with their keynote sessions:
- Terese Lovas, Professor at the Norwegian University of Technology / Norway.
- Christoph Wittmann, Professor at Saarland University / Germany
- Christian Kunkel, Head of Combustion Development, Four-Stroke R&D at MAN Energy Solutions / Germany
- Ib Chorkendorff, Professor at the Technical University of Denmark / Denmark
- Anke Weidlich, Professor at the University of Freiburg / Germany
- Karsten Wilbrand, Senior Principal Scientist Mobility at Shell / Germany
- Javier Pérez-Ramírez, Professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich, Switzerland
Papers and Posters
If you are interested in the posters of the poster sessions or in the presentations of the lectures, please contact the Clusteroffice, we will be happy to help you!
Check out our program for the 11th International Fuel Science Center Conference here and join us next year.
For those who were not able to visit our conference, here is a visual impression. Click here for a picture-throwback.
Presentations and posters of the conference
If you are interested in the presentations of the talks or the posters of the poster party, please contact the Cluster Office by mail. We will then send you the corresponding files.